How to setup and configure the mail manager
The Mail Manager is a webmail module that lets you view emails and create new Accounts, Contacts, Leads and trouble tickets directly from your emails. Think of it a bit like a lightweight version of Gmail or outlook.
How to Configure Mail Manager
- You can find the mail manager by going to: -> My Home page -> Mail Manager
- Next, Click the -> Settings Tab
- From the drop down select your mail server type. We’ll use gmail here as the example
- Enter your server name. For gmail it will be imap.gmail.com
- Enter your gmail user name
- Enter your gmail password
- Enter the refresh time. This will determin how often the mail manager will check for new emails. We usually suggest every 10 min
- Click -> Save
- Your mail settings are now saved.
For details on how to use mail manage please see the following articles: