Step up you customer service offering by offering your clients access to a dedicated customer support center.
Clients can access the support portal by visiting your crm url followed by /support. for example: http://demo.ihub-crm.com/support/
You can now give you clients access to a whole range of customer support such as:
- Trouble tickets
- Project tracking
- Download documents
- Access to invoices and order
- FAQ / Knowledgebase
- Personal information
- Account information
Access to the support center is controlled on a contact by contact basis. For example you can enable support center access for a specific contact by doing the following:
- Go to -> contacts -> People
- Find the contact you want to enable for support
- Click on their name to open the contact details page
- Scroll down and find the “Customer Portal information” block in teh contact details
- Edit the “Portal user” field
- Check the checkbox, then click save
- Make sure you also set a start and end date for support and this will automatically start and end their access to the support center based on the dates set here.
- A email will now be sent to the contact providing them with their username and password.
Remember to format the support notification before you begin enabling it by going to your CRM settings -> email templates and then editing the “Customer Login Details email.
There are a few other steps you’ll need to do to setup your support centre though. We’ll be posting a range of tutorials and video’s to take you through the process shortly.
If you’re wanting to get your support centre up and running right now, then feel free to contact use and we’ll help guide you through the process.