How to configure your mail setting to send an email directly from the CRM
You can send emails directly from the CRM. To do this you’ll need to set up your outgoing mail server.
Here’s how to set it up:
How to setup the outgoing email settings
- Click the -> Settings icon then select -> Settings
- Scroll to the -> Other Settings section and click -> Outgoing server
- Click -> Edit to edit the mail server details
- Enter the mail server details. Example – If you’re using google mail use the following details:
- Server name: ssl://smtp.gmail.com:465
- Username: your Gmail username
- Password: your Gmail password
- From email: enter the email address you want the emails sent from.
- Requires Authentication: ‘Yes’
- Click -> Save